For burly approaches and long, technical hikes
Perfect for those situations when an approach shoe isn’t enough and a full-on mountain boot is too much, the Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX fuses a technically precise fit with a durable, weatherproof design that handles everything from the massive approach to the summit snow slopes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Brand Name: Scarpa Climbing Shoe Style: Neutral Shoe Type: Mountaineering Boots Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Closure Type: Lace Upper Materials: 1.8mm Suede Perwanger Weight: 620 g (1 lbs 5.9 oz.)– 1/2 pair size 42 Sole Materials: Insole: Pro-Fiber 20
Midsole: 2D PU + 2D EVA-MP
Sole: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont Shoe Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Waterproof: Waterproof Made In: Italy Mfg Sku/Part Number: 71100/200.1 Other Features: LAST: BZ
• Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
• Sock-fit construction reduces bulk and enhances fit
• Extended rubber rand for performance and protection
• Semi-automatic crampon compatible
• Midsole uses multi-density PU and EVA to optimize weight and performance
There are no reviews yet.