Merino wool trail sock is right at home in the elements
Named after a 70’s band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, the VanGrizzle is seasoned for sure. Actually, we just made that up, but what’s pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don’t have to grin and bear them.
Brand Name: Darn Tough Sock Material: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex Gender: Men’s Sock Weight: Mid Weight Sock Height: Crew & Boot Socks Mfg Sku/Part Number: 1980 Other Features: FEATURES
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and a unique “put it on, forget it’s onin. feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
• Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
There are no reviews yet.