Lightweight, highly protective alpine climbing pants built with GORE-TEX Pro
Lightweight and highly protective alpine climbing pants built with GORE-TEX Pro; fully waterproof performance for the most technical lines.
Originally developed as a bespoke product for Mountain Equipment’s own team of alpinists, the Tupilak Atmo Pant was a response to their need for lightweight but fully protective shell trousers for their biggest and steepest projects around the world. With a tailored Alpine fit, these are the only choice for the most exposed situations.
• 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 30D fabric
• Storm Construction techniques used throughout
• Alpine fit with articulated knees
• Bonded ice screw protection overlay
• Full length 2-way YKK® molded Aquaguard® side zips with inner storm flaps
• Fully adjustable suspenders with drop seat
• 2-way YKK® WR fly zip
• Zip-out internal snow gaiters
• Reinforced kick strips and hem
• Regular (31-inch) inseam
There are no reviews yet.