Ultralight and packable 3-layer waterproof shell
For moving fast and light through the mountains, the Patagonia men’s Storm10 Jacket is an ultralight 3-layer waterproof shell to keep in your pack and deploy when the weather turns.
An ultralight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps precip at bay, while a tricot backer provides next-to-skin comfort. A single-pull adjustable hood provides protection and is alpine-helmet compatible. Center-front zip is coated and waterproof with an internal storm flap. External left-chest pocket plus two handwarmer pockets are watertight, and the jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket. With low-profile cuffs with hook-and-loop closures, plus a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Brand Name: Patagonia Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Waterproof: Yes Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Shell Layers: Three Layers Mfg Sku/Part Number: 85125 Other Features: • Alpine helmet-compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and elasticized sides for optimal protection
• Coated, waterproof center-front zipper features internal storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
• External left-chest pocket and two front pockets with coated, watertight zippers, feature welded construction and zipper garages; self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
• Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
There are no reviews yet.