The ultimate rock climbing soft shell: light, tough and protective, it’s the definitive choice for everything from big walls to sea cliffs.
With its cavernous helmet compatible hood, offset front zip and minimalist single pocket design the Squall is truly at home in any climbing situation. A stretchy double weave EXOLITE fabric and precise Active fit offers both the toughness and unhindered movement necessary for those who find themselves making moves on hard rock and ice.
Brand:Mountain EquipmentShell Material:Exolite 125 stretch double weave softshellInsulated:Non-InsulatedGender:Men’sWeight:320g / 11.3ozHood Type:Helmet Compatible HoodMfg Sku/Part Number:Me-002928Other Features:
- EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave soft shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK® offset moulded centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into chest pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
There are no reviews yet.