Light and waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking
The Mountain Equipment Saltoro Jacket is a lightweight and protective waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains.
GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack. Its Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
Brand Name: Mountain Equipment Mfg Sku/Part Number: ME-003864 Gender: Men’s Waterproof: Yes Insulated: Non-Insulated Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Weight: 430 g / 15.2 oz Materials: 100% Polyester, ePTFE MembraneOther Features:
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® molded Aquaguard® center front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- YKK® WR underarm venting zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
There are no reviews yet.