The Patagonia RPS Rock Pant is a lightweight synthetic pant for multi-pitch rock climbs that keeps you protected and moving fast. RPS Pants were crafted for unrestricted movement on techy routes. Made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend (now with recycled content), they’re the lightest-weight synthetic rock-climbing pants. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip-fly waist that now adjusts solely via an innovative, sleek, improved OppoSet™ closure (no belt loops), and cuffs that cinch with an ultralow-profile shock cord and ultralow-profile cord lock. With two drop-in pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right-thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and breathable recycled synthetic-blend fabric has stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cordlock
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam
- Mfg Sku/Part Number: 83071
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
There are no reviews yet.