Lightweight ski shell with 3L GORE-TEX Pro throughout
With GORE-TEX Pro 30D fabric throughout and a fully helmet-compatible Super Alpine Hood, the Mountain Equipment Quiver is a lightweight ski shell for the high mountains. Excellent ventilation allows easy adjustments when moving through steep ground and a removable snow skirt gives an extra seal in deep powder.
Brand Name: Mountain Equipment Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Closeout Season: Fall 2020 Weight: 450 g / 15.9 oz Waterproof: Yes Snow Skirt: Removable Skirt Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Shell Layers: Three Layers Mfg Sku/Part Number: ME-004982 Other Features: • 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 30D fabric throughout
• Super Alpine HC Ski Hood with Cohaesive™ cordlocks
• Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
• Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
• 2-way YKK® molded Aquaguard® center front zip
• Zip-out adjustable snow skirt
• 2 large laser cut and laminated pockets with YKK® WR zips
• Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
• Internal mesh pocket
• Extra long YKK® underarm WR pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
There are no reviews yet.