Ultralight down jacket; made in Canada with premium materials
The men’s QuickFlash Jacket by Western Mountaineering is an ultralight dream come true. Weighing under 8 oz. and compressing to next to nothing, you can literally pack it with you anywhere and hardly know it’s there until the sun goes behind that ridge and you need a toasty jacket, ASAP.
Western Mountaineering’s top-notch construction methods, attention to detail, and years of experience working solely with premium down set them apart from other brands; they are simply one of the world’s best down companies, bar none. Based in San Jose, CA, they are committed to manufacturing the in USA. Their down is sourced from free-range mother geese who are never live-plucked or force-fed.
International Restrictions Apply
Brand Name: Western Mountaineering Shell Material: 12 denier nylon Insulation Type: 850+ Fill Down; Average fill weight: 2.5 ounces (70 grams) Insulated: Insulated Gender: Men’s Weight: Average weight: 8 ounces (225 grams) Hood Type: No Hood Made In: USA Other Features: – Extremely lightweight & highly compressible
– 12d shell material is very light & woven tight
– YKK reverse coil zipper with insulated draft placket
– Zipper backed with stiffening tape to prevent snags
– Fully insulated pockets (goose down on both sides)
– Designed for optimal warmth to weight ratio
– Please note, special care should be taken to avoid abrading the shell fabric; it is designed to be ultralight and super-compressible. Treat it right and your QuickFlash Jacket will provide years of use!
There are no reviews yet.