The ultimate packable waterproof shell for mountain runners
With its lightweight features, all-day protection and peerless packability, the Phantom Pull-On is the ultimate stash-and-forget waterproof shell for stripped-back mountain runners.
The Phantom Pull-On uses waterproof two-layer construction, with taped seams and lightweight 7D Pertex Shield 2.5L fabric, for the ultimate in pocket-packable utility. The use of stretch fabric enables a slimmer cut, which helps reduce bulk; and in place of adjustable toggles, the Phantom Pull-on uses a low-volume elasticated hood, as well as half micro elasticated hem and cuffs, enabling it to pack down into a palm-sized storage sleeve. The absence of pockets and a hooded peak also helps keep the weight down; and a lightweight half-length zip helps deliver effective weather protection without excessive weight.
At just 90g, the Phantom Pull-On provides highly specialized mountain running protection in exceptionally packable form, whether you’re carrying a backpack or not.
Brand:RabGender:Men’sWeight:85.5g/3.01ozMfg Sku/Part Number:QWF-81Other Features:
- Ultralight taped seams
- Reduced volume hood with ultralight stiffened peak, micro elasticated front section and easy access adjustment
- Deep venting, calendered YKK front zip for weather protection with internal waterproof zip guard
- Optimised elbow precurve for unrestricted movement whilst running
- Extended bonded cuffs to optimise hand warmth during exposed runs
- Part elasticated cuffs for better access to sports watch
- Part elasticated hem for improved fit
- Pre-tensioned stuff sack for quick and easy storage
- Packed size: 8cm x 10cm
- Multi-angle reflective branding throughout
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Centre back length (Size 10): 68cm / 26.8inch
- Garment weighs a total of 75g including stuffsack
- 7D Pertex® Shield 2.5L fabric with stretch (40gsm) HH: 20,000mm/MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24hrs
There are no reviews yet.