The Rab Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favorite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. Updated with recycled materials and a new arm baffle design, the Neutrino Pro now has greater mobility and a lighter footprint.
Perfect for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800FP, RDS certified goose down. This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you’re questing up frozen waterfalls or belaying from an exposed ledge, the Neutrino Pro offers unhindered movement for proficient climbing.
Incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro can be compressed into its stuff sack and stored in your pack. It has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible, down-filled hood and a tough, two-way YKK® VISLON® front zip for ease of use with a harness. Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been strengthened with ripstop reinforcements. A true staple for alpinists, the Neutrino Pro is ultra-warm, hardwearing, and honed for vertical adventures.
Brand: RabMfg Sku/Part Number: QDN-95Gender: Men’sOuter Fabric: Lightweight 20D recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro (40gsm)Lining: 20D recycled (38gsm)Weight: 585 g / 20.6 oz (size M)Other Features:
- 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stitch-through construction
- Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem. Stuff sack included
- Ethically-sourced RDS 800 FP Goose Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish (212 g size M)
- Center back length (Size M): 77 cm / 30.3 in
Pertex® Quantum Pro Fabric
Pertex® Quantum Pro uses an ultra-thin water-resistant coating to provide increased weather resistance for use in extreme conditions. By combining a tightly woven face fabric with a microporous coating, Pertex® Quantum Pro delivers a very high level of water resistance while remaining lightweight, soft, and breathable. The increased weather resistance and durable construction means these fabrics are>
There are no reviews yet.