Outdoor Research has been building for protection, preparedness, and strength since 1981. The 2L GORE-TEX Mt. Baker Storm Bibs continue this tradition.
Created in partnership with the Outdoor Research Ambassador team, the Mt. Baker Storm Bibs were built to endure Mt. Baker Ski Area’s famously wet and stormy weather. These GORE-TEX ski bibs feature adjustable suspenders, avalanche beacon pocket, reinforced scuff guard, and a swing hatch for answering nature’s call, balancing the very best in technical skiing and riding features with durable waterproof protection.
Create your most durably waterproof ride and ski kit yet when you shop the Mt. Baker Storm Jacket (sold separately).
Brand: Outdoor ResearchMfg Sku/Part Number: 283195Gender: Men’sWeight: 28.7 oz / 814 gOther Features: — Waterproof
— Fully Seam-Taped
• Hybrid Mapped Construction
• Adjustable Suspenders with Quick Release Buckles
• Softshell Bib Upper
• Lightly Insulated Seat Area
• Center Front Zip from Top of Bib to Fly
• Left-Side Zip Secure Bib Pocket with Key Clip
• Right-Side Top-Entry Stash Bib Pocket
• Zip Hand Pockets
• Large YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon Zip
• Right-Side Cargo Pocket
• Avalanche Beacon Pocket with Secure Clip in Right Hand Pocket
• Zippered Inner Thigh Vents
• YKK® Aquaguard® Zip Stretch Mesh Internal Gaiter with Power Strap Slot
• Reinforced Scuff Guard
• Swing Hatch for Answering Nature’s Call
— bluesign® approved Gore-Tex 2L 100% Nylon 150D Plain Weave Upper Front Legs and Seat
— bluesign® approved Gore-Tex 2L 100% Nylon 70D Plain Weave Lower Legs
— 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Spandex 90D Stretch Double Weave Bib Upper
— 100% Nylon 20D Ripstop Lining
— VerticalX ECO™ 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 45 G/M2 (Seat Only)
— 100% Nylon 420D Oxford Scuff Guard
There are no reviews yet.