Year-round merino to keep you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite
This ultra-lightweight base layer is perfect for year-round layering, whether you’re taking on the Nordic trails or heading out for a cooler-weather hike, and comfortable enough to wear all day. With responsibly sourced Merino wool lining its wide elastic waistband, this ¾ bottom will provide uninterrupted softness next to your skin.
Smartewool’s ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you’re wearing these base layer pants. The smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing, a wide fabric-covered waistband to fit you just right, and a nylon thread core for added strength—giving you the right tights to go farther than ever before.
• Slim Fit; Mid Rise
• Smartwool’s lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
• Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
• Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
• Size Medium inseam: 21.5″ (55 cm)
• Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
There are no reviews yet.