Weather winter blizzards and sideways rain with this tough 3-layer shell. Built with two weights of GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable to offer better protection and breathability where you need it
This versatile GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable shell is>
The Latok Mountain GTX has a stowable hood, preventing it from billowing in the wind when not in use. The two-way adjustment can be cinched in quick with one hand when you’re negotiating tricky terrain and its protective stiff peak keeps the rain off your face. Designed to move easily with your head, it won’t hinder visibility when you need it most.
Easily deflecting wind, rain, sleet, and snow, while breathing and managing moisture through your layering system, this jacket is designed to keep you comfortable when your route gets steep or deep. Dump heat quickly through the underarm vents, with two-way zips for fine air flow adjustment, and stash your map, compass, and other essentials close to hand in the three, deep zipped pockets. Perfect for dedicated mountain-goers through all four seasons and for use between mountain adventures.
Brand:RabMfg Sku/Part Number:QWH-24Gender:Men’sFit:RegularWeight:505g/17.8oz (Size M)Features:
- Zoned 80D and 40D GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable for optimal protection and breathability
- 100% GORE-TEX Pro seam tape throughout
- 2-way adjustable, stowable hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- 3 external pockets (1x Napoleon/ 2x Hand) using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 1 internal zipped pocket
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment for fit with gloves or mitts
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
There are no reviews yet.