Outdoor Research has been building for protection, preparedness, and strength since 1981. The 2L GORE-TEX Kulshan Storm Jacket continues this tradition.
Created in partnership with the Outdoor Research Ambassador team, the Kulshan Storm Jacket was built to endure wet and stormy weather. This GORE-TEX ski jacket features an adjustable helmet-compatible hood, dedicated ski pass pocket, pit zips, and powder skirt, balancing the very best in technical skiing and riding features with durable waterproof protection.
Create your most durably waterproof ride and ski kit yet when you shop the Kulshan Storm Bibs (sold separately).
Brand: Outdoor ResearchMfg Sku/Part Number: 283194Gender: Men’sWaterproof: YesInsulated: NoHood Type: Helmet Compatible HoodCenter Back Length: 32.75 in.Origin: VietnamWeight: 27.8 oz/788 gFabrics: – bluesign®-approved Gore-Tex 2L 100% Nylon 70D Plain Weave Main Body And Sleeves
– bluesign® approved Gore-Tex 2L 100% Nylon 150D Plain Weave Hood, Shoulders and Outer Forearms
– 100% Nylon 20D Ripstop Primary Lining
– 100% Polyester 50D Brushed Tricot Mesh Center Back LiningOther Features:
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Snowsports Helmet-Compatible Halo Hood
- Multiple Hood Adjustments Plus Wire Brim and Hood Lock
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Dual Exterior Chest Pockets
- Insulated Chest Pocket for Phone Battery Life
- Interior Zip Chest Pocket with Media Port
- Large Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- YKK® Vislon Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
There are no reviews yet.