Waterproof, light, free-moving protection for committed alpine adventurers
As part of Rab’s Ascent range, the Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Pants feature Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex™ with carefully zoned panels that are designed to cope with the increased abrasion and exposure of technical ascents without critically inflating the weight. A slim, tailored cut with articulated knees provides far better freedom of movement than a traditional waterproof pant. The flat semi-elasticated waistband is comfortable with a harness, a plus a pair of zipped hem gussets enables you to expand the cuff for large mountaineering boots.
Stripped back but high functioning, this is the ultimate in fast, light, free-moving protection for committed alpine adventurers.
• Semi-elasticated, with integrated belt adjustment
• Front of waist kept flat and clear of adjustments to give easy access to fly, and clear of clutter when wearing a harness
• YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
• Concealed rear zipper pocket
• YKK zippered fly, with a double snap closure
• Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas, and additional stretch in other areas
• Articulated knees
• Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
• Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
• Fit: Regular
— Main – Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
— Secondary – Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
— Kicker patch: polyamide woven reinforcement
There are no reviews yet.