Classic durable all-around shell with updated fit and features
A long-time favorite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning men’s Keb Jacket is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favorite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
Brand Name: Fjallraven Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Weight: 700 g / 24.7 oz in size M Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Mfg Sku/Part Number: F87211 Other Features: • Durable G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) on front, shoulders, and parts of sleeves
• Stretch fabric across the back and sleeves for full freedom of movement and breathability
• Ventilation zippers with double sliders at the sides
• Deep adjustable hood that can fit a small helmet
• Two-way front zipper with protective flap and press buttons at top and hem for extra security
• Zippered chest pockets in stretch fabric for extra volume, with inside mesh pockets for phone, devices, etc.
• Drawcord adjustment at hem
• Hook and loop adjustments at sleeve cuffs
— EU Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
— Environmental info: Organic|Recycled
— Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
— Material 2: Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
G-1000 is Fjallraven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates, year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Durable: G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both traveling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant: Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof: The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once infused with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability: One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly important when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection: The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe: The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when traveling in hot climates.
There are no reviews yet.