The Rab Incline AS Pant is an evolution of the best-selling Vector Pant, now with improved articulation and strengthened construction. These all-season, mountain hiking softshell pants can be used for all kinds of mountain activities. They are built with a midweight Matrix™ double weave fabric, providing wind and weather resistance.
The Incline AS have a fleece-lined waistband and a brushed inner for warmth and softness next to skin. The tough and durable Matrix™ fabric copes well with rugged, mountainous terrain, and it’s breathable too. This keeps you comfortable on more demanding ascents, regulating your temperature as intensity increases and maintaining warmth when static. The Incline AS pants have storage for essentials in two zipped hand pockets and one zipped thigh pocket. These all-mountain pants offer excellent mobility, with articulated knees and a long length gusset. Critical seams have been reinforced throughout, maximizing strength and durability. Perfect for hiking and scrambling, the Incline AS pant are suitable for ascents in varied conditions.
Brand: RabMfg Sku/Part Number: QFU-84Gender: Men’sWeight: 422 g / 14.9 oz (size M)Other Features:
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
- Fleece lined waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced top stitching on critical seams
- Easy hem width alteration, snap closure adjustment for varied footwear
- Main Fabric – Matrix™ double weave outer fabric with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207gsm)
Matrix™ is a family of fabrics developed by Rab. Designed for durability and comfort, they offer wind resistance, weather protection and breathability. Perfect for all weather conditions and are fast drying.
There are no reviews yet.