Up-for-anything kinda jacket
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its updated weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest.
Brand Name: Patagonia Shell Material: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Gender: Men’s Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz) Hood Type: Hooded Mfg Sku/Part Number: 24142 Other Features: • Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
• Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
• Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
• Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
• Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
There are no reviews yet.