These super lightweight, compressible socks are built for the extreme cold, and are now made with recycled PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic insulation and recycled fabric.
The hot socks are ultra-warm and packable, perfect for basecamp on cold expeditions or as refuge for cold toes on an alpine bivi. Ideal inside a tent or for hut use, the Hot Socks are insulated with PrimaLoft® Silver, a synthetic material made from 100% post-consumer recycled material. With thousands of heat trapping air pockets this synthetic insulation is durable and water resistant.
The Hot Socks are wrapped snugly in a lightweight 20D recycled fabric with minimal seams to reduce heat loss, and have a sturdy 900D nylon sole which further insulates your feet from the ground. They reach just above the ankle with a comfortable stretch cuff and pack down easily into their stuff sack for storage in your pack.
Brand: RabMfg Sku/Part Number: QED-25Gender: UnisexColor: BlackInsulated: YesWaterproof: NoWeight: 109 g / 3.8 oz (Size M)Other Features:
- Tough 900D nylon sole for abrasion resistance
- Synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain
- Above-ankle height with stretch cuff
- Synthetic insulated sole for warmth
- Wrap around construction to reduce seams and heat loss
- Stuff sack included
- Outer Fabric – Lightweight and packable recycled 20D polyamide (38gsm)
- PrimaLoft® Silver 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation (133gsm)
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation – 100% PCR
Representing a breakthrough in high performance, more sustainable fiber technology. This 100% post-consumer recycled material is comprised of bottle chips that are reprocessed and spun into fibers finer and softer than cashmere, delivering uncompromised loft and warmth. A water-repellent finish gives you freedom regardless of what conditions the weather has in store. Lightweight in nature and designed with packability in mind.
There are no reviews yet.