The Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with Smartwool’s top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. These socks feature mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, these best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that’s something you can feel good in and about.
Brand: SmartwoolMfg Sku/Part Number: SW001618Gender: Men’sSock Weight: Mid WeightSock Height: CrewSock Material: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% ElastaneOther Features:
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- Comfort welt with ‘stay put’ fit
- Height 8″
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn
There are no reviews yet.