The CAMP Geko Guide delivers the high level of climbing performance that Geko gloves are known for, but with a build intended for big mountain adventures. The tough goatskin body guarantees a high level of durability and protection. Knuckle protectors on the middle, ring and pinky fingers protect the fingers on variable terrain while the shaped construction still delivers a high level of dexterity, comfort and the precise grip that Geko gloves are known for.
Protection from the cold and from the elements is guaranteed with PrimaLoft® Gold 60 g/m2 insulation on the main body and the DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane.
Since mountaineers and alpinists first discovered Geko gloves, they have been asking for a robust version for their big mountain adventures. We are happy to present the purpose-built Geko Guide.
Brand: CAMPMfg Sku/Part Number: 3153Gender: UnisexWeight: 146 g, 5.2 oz (L)Other Features:
- Geko gloves for big mountain adventures
- DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft® Gold 60g/m2 insulation on the main body
- Tough goatskin exterior for a high level of durability and protection
- Soft, supple goatskin on the palm and fingers with a special treatment to make it water repellant and breathable
- Shaped fingers for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Knuckle protection on the middle, ring and pinky fingers
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elongated wrist closure for extra protection
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
There are no reviews yet.