Unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions; 100% recycled polyester
A balance of weight, durability and protection, the newly revised waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust, 3-layer H2No® fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Patagonia has extended their recycled offerings to even their most technical pieces, and the Galvanized’s shell fabric is now 88% polyester (recycled) and 12% spandex. The soft, jersey-knit backer on the inside wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of comfort. Pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet or without, and adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system. Handwarmer pockets ride above harness line and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket. Minimal hook-and-loop closures secure the cuffs, which are lined with polyurethane to maintain a snug seal. Hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage. With a concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Brand Name: Patagonia Shell Material: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Gender: Men’s Closeout Season: Spring 2020 Weight: 527 g (18.6 oz) Waterproof: Yes Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Mfg Sku/Part Number: 83147 Other Features: FEATURES
– Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (100% recycled)/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
– Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, for zero abrasion points and full stretch
– Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
– Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
– Waterproof, two-way pit zips for venting
– Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem offers intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs have minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grips gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
– Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
– 527 g (18.6 oz)
SIZE & FIT
– Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium
– Slim Fit
– H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
– Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
There are no reviews yet.