Julbo’s flagship mountaineering model; photochromic polarized lens
Faster, stronger, higher: high-alpine mountaineering is changing, and the same goes for Julbo’s flagship mountaineering model. More ergonomic, better ventilated, slimmer, and more stylish, the Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable side shields, 360 degree adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
Camel Lens: This polarized, anti-fog and photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) lens is>
International Restrictions Apply
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, which is know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Brand Name: Julbo Gender: Unisex Color: Matte Black / Black Weight: 44 g / 1.55 oz Mfg Sku/Part Number: J4975014 UPC: 3660576299641 Other Features: • Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
• 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
• Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
• Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
• Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
• Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
• Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
• Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
REACTIV HIGH MOUNTAIN LENS: FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 – visible light transmission rate: 5% – 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
— NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
— Sun protection : Photochromic
— VLT (visible light transmission) : 5% – 20%
— Material : NXT
Lens depth : 47
Distance : 11
Temple length : 135
Base : 6
Hinges : Yes
Lens size : 61
There are no reviews yet.