800-fill goose down hoody for winter insulation, alpine climbing and year-round mountain use
With its zoned baffles, high-loft goose down and ascent-ready feature set, the men’s Electron Pro Jacket makes mountain-grade warmth and protection packable, portable and flexible.
As part of Rab’s Ascent range, the Electron Pro Jacket is designed for winter insulation, alpine climbing and year-round mountain use. The lightweight outer is built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a DWR coating for improved weatherproofing. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimize bulk, eradicate cold spots and increase core warmth. The ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down is treated with a Nikwax® hydrophobic finish for resilient loft retention. Other key features include stretch-panel cuffs, a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a pair of harness-friendly YKK® zipped hand pockets.
With its premium down, advanced fabrics, and active fit, the multifunctional Electron Pro Jacket strikes the>
• Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
• Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
• Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
• High YKK® zipped hand pockets
• Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
• Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
• Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
• Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
• Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (190g Size L)
• Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
• Stuff sack included
• Fit: Regular
There are no reviews yet.