Lightweight warmth with 800-fill humane Traceable Down
The men’s Down Sweater Hoody from Patagonia is a lightweight, windproof hooded jacket insulated with 100% 800-fill power Traceable Down. The Colorado Rockies share a common characteristic with New England every spring: serious snaps of teeth-chattering cold. The Down Sweater Hoody helps hold your warmth with 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell fabric (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers (the drawcord hem tightens from inside the pockets) and one interior zippered chest that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull adjustable hood and a contoured fit.
Brand Name: Patagonia Insulation Type: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down Insulated: Insulated Gender: Men’s Weight: 428 g (15.1 oz.) Hood Type: Hooded Made In: Bangladesh Mfg Sku/Part Number: 84701 Other Features: • Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
• Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
• Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• Regular Fit
Note: All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment’s shell fabric – especially lighter-colored garments
To learn more about Patagonia’s humane Traceable Down practices, visit http://www.patagonia.com/us/traceable-down
There are no reviews yet.