The original Exped Down Sock just got better. Cold feet can be a common problem when camping in extremely cold or chilly conditions. These lightweight, highly compressible down socks add an extra layer of insulation around your feet while inside your sleeping bag. 7 H-baffles individually filled with 700+ European Duck Down plus a snug elastic band keep warm air in and ensure your feet remain toasty warm.
The Down Sock weighs less than 5 ounces and can easily be stored in the foot of your sleeping bag to save space, remain close at hand, and keep clean. Down socks are the perfect complement to your sleeping bag and great for spending time in your tent, but are not intended to be worn on their own around camp.
The updated version includes improved seam design to prevent the down insulation from shifting around, and is 10% lighter in weight.
Brand: ExpedGender: UnisexWeight: – Small: 4.1 oz
– Medium: 4.2 oz
– Large: 4.6 ozMaterials: – Shell/Liner: 30 D nylon, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified, PFC-free
– Insulation: Min. 700 cu in/oz European Duck Down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex® 100 certifiedOther Features:
- Extremely lightweight, won’t be noticed in your pack
- Tiny packed size: compress and pack with your sleeping bag
- 7 individually filled H-baffles
- Elastic internal ankle strap and top closure for a snug fit
- Not designed for walking – use in tent or sleeping bag only
- Attachment loop
- Separate down-filled front baffle keeps toes warm
- 10% lighter in weight
- Improved seam design reduces down shift
There are no reviews yet.