Attaches to NANOspikes and MICROspikes for snow protection
The Connect Gaiter Low from Kahtoola transforms your favorite lightweight flexible footwear into capable, versatile winter tools that improve your natural mobility on ice and snow – allowing you to enjoy your run or hike in winter conditions with security and comfort. CONNECT™ Gaiters attach directly to the elastomer harness of NANOspikes and MICROspikes traction systems to seal out snow and slush in one convenient integrated system.
NANOspikes and MICROspikes sold separately.
Brand Name: Kahtoola Gender: Unisex Other Features: • Attaches directly to MICROspikes® and NANOspikes® harness using 6 clips, eliminating the need for an instep strap.
• Asymmetrical Zipper design routes a zipper on the path of least resistance to optimize comfort as the ankle flexes.
• The zipper provides an easy method to put on and take off the gaiter without removing your footwear or traction.
• A simple flap behind the zipper provides additional comfort and protection from winter elements.
• Elasticized Drawcord closure on the gaiter ensures that the elements won’t slip in from the top. A toggle-lock secures the draw cord.
• The CONNECT™ Gaiters can stay attached to the elastomer harness and pack into the tote sack with MICROspikes® and NANOspikes® when removed from footwear.
• This product is intended to be used with MICROspikes® or NANOspikes®.
• Intended for running shoes and low-cut footwear.
There are no reviews yet.