Warm, light, and cozy camp booties
Now built with recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe and a recycled Pertex® Quantum outer, our updated Cirrus Hut Slippers are ultra-lightweight, cosy and better for the planet.
After a day in climbing shoes, mountaineering boots, or ski boots, the Cirrus Hut Slippers offer soft, warm relief to worn out feet. Ideal for camp, bothy, hut or home use, the Cirrus Hut Slippers are comfy and super lightweight. At just 172g per pair they can be easily compressed and stashed in a backpack.
Brand:RabGender:UnisexWeight:172g/6.1oz (Size M)Mfg Sku/Part Number:QAJ-05Other Features:
- Elasticated entry with a soft brushed fleece lining
- Loose fill synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort
- Rear pull-on loop
- OUTER FABRIC: Recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50gsm)
- LINING: Recycled, soft 20D fabric
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation
There are no reviews yet.