Lightweight, fully-featured mountain boot for 3-season climbs
Scarpa’s lightweight, fully-featured mountain boot designed to tackle three seasons worth of technical alpine objectives, the Charmoz is optimized for weight-sensitive missions and long, fast-paced days over rock, ice and snow.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Brand Name: Scarpa Climbing Shoe Style: Neutral Shoe Type: Mountaineering Boots Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Closure Type: Lace Closeout Season: Fall 2019 Upper Materials: Nylon L-Tech & Microtech Weight: 770g (1lbs 11.2oz.) — 1/2 pair size 42 Sole Materials: Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
Midsole: 2D PU + 2D EVA-MP
Sole: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont Shoe Lining: Outdry® Waterproof: Waterproof Made In: Italy Mfg Sku/Part Number: 71051/250.1 Other Features: LAST: NAG
• Outdry technology delivers waterproof breathable protection
• Lightweight synthetic leather and fabric upper breathes well and dries quickly
• Full rubber rand for performance and protection
• Semi-automatic crampon compatible
• Midsole uses multi-density PU and EVA to optimize weight and performance
There are no reviews yet.