3L protection in a versatile, stretchy, low bulk and stylish package for skiing & riding
Expand your range with the Outdoor Research Carbide Jacket. The Carbide series lets you adapt to whatever conditions have in store. Built for the winter enthusiast who does it all, the Carbide is your best bet for flexing between in and out of bounds with ski and snowboard specific features and backcountry-ready protection.
Brand Name: Outdoor Research Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Weight: 21.5 oz / 608 g Waterproof: Yes Snow Skirt: Snow Skirt Hood Type: Helmet Compatible Hood Shell Layers: Three Layers Mfg Sku/Part Number: 277563 Other Features: • Helmet Compatible Hood
• Wire Brimmed Halo Hood with HoodLock™
• Pit Zips
• Powder Skirt
• Forearm Ski Pass Pocket
• Dual External and Single Internal Chest Pockets
• Double Separating Center Front Zipper
• YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers at Center Front and Hand Pockets
• Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
• Elastic Drawcord Hem
• ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
• Center back length: 32.5 in
Fabric: Pertex® Shield 3L 100% nylon 40D face with tricot knit backer
There are no reviews yet.