Exped’s original go-anywhere Camp Booty just got better. The Camp Booty offers amazing warmth and comfort at the end of a long day of winter mountaineering, hunting, ski touring, or even paddling and backpacking in cooler weather. The thick EVA insoles provide excellent cushion while a durable and grippy outer sole allow you to shuffle freely about your camp or cabin.
The 100% recycled quick-drying synthetic insulation, combined with an elastic band at the ankle that keeps cold air and snow out and warm air in, ensure that your feet will stay warm and comfortable in chilly temperatures.
The updated version includes new 100% recycled materials, updated colors, expanded sizing (now available in XL!), attachment loops for easy carrying and storage, and a sleek new design and seams.
Brand: ExpedGender: UnisexWeight: – Small: 6.7 oz
– Medium: 7.0 oz
– Large: 7.8 oz
– X-Large: 8.1 ozMaterials: – Shell: 50D recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified, PFC-free
– Sole: 420D environmentally friendly, recycled TPU, anti-slip, PVC-free
– Insulation: 100% recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certifiedOther Features:
- 4 mm thick EVA insole ensures a soft step and keeps feet nice and warm
- Integrated elastic ankle strap for excellent fit; prevents snow from entering booty
- Fast-drying synthetic insulation
- Durable high grip outer sole made of environmentally friendly TPU
- 100% recycled materials
- Updated design and seams
- Attachment loop
There are no reviews yet.