Classic construction with unbeatable comfort for hiking & backpacking
Classic construction meets unbeatable comfort with the Oboz Bridger Low Waterproof. Designed with webbing eyelets to prevent toe pinch, a B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane to keep feet dry; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
Brand Name: Oboz Climbing Shoe Style: Neutral Shoe Type: Lightweight Hiking Insulated: Non-Insulated Gender: Men’s Closure Type: Lace Upper Materials: — Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
— Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
— Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter Weight: Men’s 9 (1/2 pair): 17.7 oz / 502 g Waterproof: Waterproof Mfg Sku/Part Number: 22701 Other Features: Fit Tip
Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
Standard Width: Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
• O FIT Insole™: Oboz’s proprietary insole is what they are known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
• Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis that boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
• Granite Peak Outsole: Oboz’s quintessential hiking outsole, built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
• B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of this proprietary waterproofing system to let sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
• Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
• Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
There are no reviews yet.