The Exped Bivy Booty is the ultimate overshoe for base camp, winter hikes, or doing chores around camp. This waterproof overboot pairs perfectly with the Exped Down Sock (sold separately), a combination that is sure to keep your feet both warm and dry. While the Down Sock is meant only for moving about your tent, the Bivy Booty allows you to move outside your tent during your expedition.
A high grip, durable waterproof outer sole and 2 drawstring cords keeps snow and other weather conditions out while the welded construction reduces seams and improves underfoot comfort. Brightly colored. glow in the dark drawcords make finding and putting on your boots easy in the dark.
The updated version features a new welded construction, new VentAir shell fabric, and now includes 2 elastic loops for easy storage.
Brand: ExpedGender: UnisexWeight: – Small: 7.6 oz
– Medium: 8.5 oz
– Large: 9.2 oz
– X-Large: 9.9 ozOther Features:
- The special heel cap, like the insole, is made of durable EVA foam and offers excellent insulation
- High sole rand offers abrasion resistance
- 1 cm thick EVA insole keeps feet warm and cushioned
- Attachment loop
- One-hand operation even when using gloves
- Glow in the dark cord ends
- Durable high grip and waterproof outer sole made of environmentally-friendly TPE
- Welded construction of sole; reduced number of seams
- 2.5 layer VentAir shell fabric with 10,000 mm water column
- 2 elastic loops included for storage
There are no reviews yet.