Patagonia’s classic casual fleece; now with 100% recycled fabric
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, Patagonia’s Better Sweater Jacket can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
Brand Name: Patagonia Gender: Men’s Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz) Mfg Sku/Part Number: 25528 Other Features: FEATURES
– Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
– Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
– Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
– Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
– Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
– Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
– Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
– 638 g (22.5 oz)
SIZE & FIT
– Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium
– Regular Fit
– 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
– Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
– Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
There are no reviews yet.